Discovery Optics VT-T 6-24x50 FFP Video Review

This is my review of the Discovery Optics VT-T 6-24x50 SFVF
I have purchased Discovery scopes starting back in 2015. I have always been impressed with the performance of Discovery scopes. I have purchased over 10 over the years and the VT-T line really caught my interest. This video is my review of the 6-24x50 FFP VT-T. I think you would be hard pressed to find another optic as good for the price.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK1wsBGlokA

Great Video! I agree they are very clear scopes and a great deal for what you get for the price. I have the SFP but its my personal preference to have a fixed reticle since my old eyes can't see the reticle as good as they used to for lower magnification use but thats just me. Aztec and Athlon and MTC seem to have similar glass for double to triple the price and sometimes more. 

CA

Reactions: Conner holifield
The .22 FX Bobcat Mk1 I bought from @douger had the same scope but in 4.5-18x. Before I received the gun I had planned on changing out the scope. But one I used it I decided to leave it on. Side by side with a Hawke Sidewinder showed very similar quality. I’m super impressed!

Also great video @Hajimoto. Super cool video editing. Totally professional looking!

Mike 

Thank you all for the kind words!

@Coldair - trust me these peeps are not getting any younger, I love a good fixed myself.
@Glockaxis - I asked if Discovery could answer the springer question and will report as soon as I hear anything.
@CarlosMendez - Ask Santa for one, his email is MASTERCARD 5432 231 234 1234 LOL
@MobyMyster - Which other models are you using? The VT-2?
@Centercut - I too love my SW 8-32x56 but the Discovery is going to live on my impact ;)

Cheers Hajimoto

I have this scope on a D54 and so far it has been great. Has a very fine reticle with a very small dot but that was the reason I chose it. I don't hunt with it except critters and not in dim light. I now have about 500 pellets with it and so far so good. Oh yeah-- when I shoot at 25 yds the parallax is hard to set because it isvery sensitive to the amount of movement. Hope this helps.

Hajimoto,

I'm looking for a parallax wheel for my Discovery scope (VT-T 4.5-18 SFVF-N). I have queried the factory, no answer yet. My parallax knob is 35mm in diameter. Do you have a solution? Do you know the diameter of the parallax knobs of the VT-2, VT-3 ED and HI models?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Steve - I am not aware if there is one that will fit but I will look into it and share my findings.

Hajimoto

Great review...I wish I knew about Airgun Optics Plus sooner. I just ordered a HD 5-25X50 SFIR from China. Airgun Optics Plus doesn't stock it either, he only stocks some models and I guess drop ships the others from China in 2 or 3 weeks... BUT he does offer a 10% discount code for joining his mailing list, which would have saved me $27 off the price I paid directly to Discovery Optics.