Discovery 4.5-18 FFP Video

"JoeWayneRhea"I'm hoping to do a review on that scope , but right now I have a Leupold 6-18 mark ar in the jig . And a Athlon FFP on the way . That Discovery is on my SHORT list after the other tested out so well !!!!!!

I'll be looking forward to the review and it sounds like a good line up of scopes. Keep up the good work, it's helpful to us trying to navigate our way through the complex optics market.

I just dropped one of these on my R5M .25 standard. It works great, and the camera mount will be fun to try out. I do really like how the reticle isn't thick when you zoom in. I'm still messing around withe the setup, but works well with low mounts.

1525561236_9254160325aee3794c20890.90451135_IMG_0849.JPG

DISCOVERY Scope Horizon line has the most talented optical design and cost performance green multi coated glasses, Discovery Scope brings extremely clear image and big field of view for you. You can't believe how good it is with this price range, never beated by any other competitors all over the world. And the HMW reticle also makes it become a unforgettable for all airgunners. FFP and SFP both are available in discovery scope brand. You can find more informations on the following link
https://www.justhunters.pk/brands/scopepriceinpakistan

"JoeWayneRhea"Alejandro the new Leupold review is shot , just gotta edit it ( the time consuming part ) 
I hope you are as impressed by the DISCOVERY scope as I am
Hi Joe, I also kinda hate that LOOONG editing part, be certain that as soon as I have them I'll comment on my findings, so all can have more info and different views on the same brand and to see if the quality stays true through all the product range.
Alejandro

I put that same scope on my Wildcat last week and I must admit that it is impressive, I have also got many compliments on the scope as well. Now I need to buy one for my scope breaking Benjamin Prowler, This gun has destroyed 2 Center points and 2 Barska scopes and did so in just a few shots (about long enough to zero and get a couple of more shots and they are already junk. I would like to try a Discovery on this gun but I hate to put a $300.00 scope on a $70.00 gun. Does Discovery make a less expensive scope that would work with this scope breaker?

Man I know your pain . I had a Nitro Piston gun break 3 scopes in less than a month . I honestly don't know if they make less expensive scopes this is the only one I've seen . 
But yeah I get not wanting to tear up a good scope on an inexpensive scope killer . Maybe try a UTG scope ? Supposedly they can handle it . 
Ive ruint my last good scope on cheap springers ....Never Again