• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Discounted website for air rifles and shooting accessories

First, I hope I am allowed to post this here. Moderators - If not, please remove.

Expertvoice is a website (www.expertvoice.com) that partners with manufacturers that want honest reviews of their products from people that know how to use them. In turn you get to purchase the item at a significantly discounted rate (vortex scopes approx 40 % off, benjamin marauder 40% off)

Some restrictions on who they accept can be found here, https://expert-support.experticity.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000480244-What-credentials-can-I-use-to-join-a-group-

I have made a few purchases and have been very happy with the price, shipping times and product quality.

Disclaimer - I do not work for expertvoice. I am not endorsed by them. Just a happy customer.

I am posting this to share the word that discounts are available for bipods, air rifles, targets, shooting bags, gun cases, etc.