• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Discount codes for Airgun Nation?

I've seen the Crosman discount for 25% (pretty sweet discount!) and the 10% off for Pyramid Air, but am not sure about other discounts we may have as a group, or if we would be able to reach out to some of the other manufacturers / shops and see if we can compile a list of discounts that we can keep adding to. I'm just guessing that others such as maybe Hatsan, Gamo, Hawke Optics, and many others may be interested in helping us spread the sport. I know it's a reach to even consider that some of the more expensive brands like FX or Daystate would discount anything, but I'm sure there are a lot of other vendors and shops that would give the group a discount when we buy from them. I'm not trying to hurt business at our favorite online shops or anything, but I wouldn't mind seeing something to help those of us without the unlimited airgun budgets either! lol.

Are there other discounts that I've not seen or am aware of? I'd like to compile a list that we can put up as a sticky, or somewhere on the site that is easily accessible. Do we already have something like that and I've not come across it yet? Sorry, I'm still relatively new to the site and can see myself spending a lot of money coming up in the near future (don't tell my wife!!!)....anything helps!

Is the Sponsors page at the bottom still the best place to find this info?

Agreed. I'm active duty and I just call vendors on the phone vs ordering from their website.

Agreed. I am a vet myself, and although I usually do not advertise my vet status for my benefit (I volunteered, so I don't expect jack from anyone), I have found that once the "cat is out of the bag," certain folks in the gun world will give you a hella-good service on sales. And why wouldn't they...

Most of us who served are percieved as GI-Joe's (even if we don't look like a Ken doll), and most of us got the opportunity to operate and become experienced with some of the finest equipment on the planet while in active service. So to them (vendors/manufacturers), our opinions matter to them.

Any GOOD company will pride themselves on their products. So in our hands if their product isn't "up to snuff," THEY WANT TO KNOW. If their product is badass, THEY WANT TO KNOW. There is another thread going in the optics sub-forum on SWFA scopes that sum up the yin/yang concept of that going both ways.

Anyway, thanks for serving brother. Cheers.

PT