• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Discontinued but not disregarded

Nice! You won’t regret it.
Thanks for posting the pics and mentioning Tom's name. I'll post pics as soon as I get it put together. He sent me some pics of a couple he had available right away. They're very similar but I went with the one on the right.
1693531101421.png

Reactions: bf1956
Details man, we need info!

Yea Id have a stable of 1720's if I could find any...... Have one in a home made stock shooting brown box 7.9's at 750. Huma reg gives me 22 shots, and dead-nutz out to 35 yards.
According to a Velocity engineer, they're doing some testing and tooling up for production. One VP there said they're looking at $130 retail price.

According to a Velocity engineer, they're doing some testing and tooling up for production. One VP there said they're looking at $130 retail price.
Thing is, it’s about the barrel. The 1720/1701 would be just another small gun with a bad barrel, compared to the ones with a Walther barrels.

$130 means junk in house barrel.

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I currently have my 1720T setup as my night rig to try and dispatch a few mice that have reappeared and that I've wanted to add a wood stock for quite some time. After a post by @MileHighAirGunner I reached out to Tom West.
1720T Original.jpg

Tom had a couple walnut stocks to choose from but the one I picked, pictured in my previous post, unfortunately, did not survive USPS shipping. I reached out to Tom with pictures of the damage and shipped it back to him. He then sent me this beautiful oak stock that he had just finished.
New Oak Stock.jpg

Now that it's put together, I'm very happy with my Tom West Custom Design stock. The fit is tight, clean and precise.
1720T Oak Stock.jpg