Discontinued Bushnell Elite 3200 8-32x modify reticle?

I got three discontinued Bushnell Elite 3200 8-32x. There used to be companies? Or individuals? Modifying the useless OEM duplex reticles and putting mil-hash on the vertical and windage axis.

Does anyone know any individuals or companies doing reticle modifications?
Please point me in the right direction. I googled ...no dice

There were urban legends about these Elites being springer proof and the perfect entry scopes for springer Field Target. (20 years ago?)

Last edited:
I have answers for most of your questions. The bad and the hopeful.
I too had to sell my duplex Leupold EFR and Elites (3200 & 4200) for better reticle options due to going to slugs.
Both Bushnell and Leupold no longer offer reticle options. In the good old days they used to. I looked into this before selling.
As for companies offering reticle modifications, I do not know. That is hopeful.
However, I'm sure any company performing these mods will affect the mfg. lifetime warranty. That is bad.
These scopes are springer proof, focus down to 10 yards, and can be mounted on anything.
Your 8-32 will bring good money (remember selling mine for around $450 shipped). They still have a big following in the FT world.

Have you tried,
Thank you for the information.
I just emailed them and waiting for a reply. Will update as soon as I hear from them.

Reactions: Nutcracker
Have you tried,
So I finally called today. GOOD NEWS. Cheryl answered on the first ring. They are still in business!!!

However be aware the prices on their website are 13 years old...There were some technical issues and hoops they needed to go thru to update that site so they left it as is.

Phone and Address are accurate and services provided are accurate.

They can put mil-dots on your reticle but not mil-hash. The smallest dot they can do at 32x is 8 moa...how big is a 8 Moa dot? (now I gotta go to a optic website to look at 32X scopes...sighs...unless one of you can point me to a website for reticles)

I'll need to check with my finance department ... if I want this done.

--
Maybe I didn't hear her right...it might be a 0.8 moa dot....cos 8 moa is a freaking huge dot. (tough getting old...hearing is gone, mind is gone...starting to hear and imagine things? can't type...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nutcracker