Disco Shooters . . . Pellet of Choice in Your Disco

Paper/Game/Both?

Mine prefers H&N Baracuda Hunter HPs @18.21 grains for precise shooting.
I have no idea of velocities with a pellet that heavy, but I am guessing 750 - 800 fps max.
I have only used it for Grackles and paper at 50 yards but it seems up to the task even at that distance.
I want to go back and retest some of the Crosman Premiers that others have success with. 
The 14 some odd grains of the Crosman's would give higher velocities, but not sure any more "power".
I always let accuracy and precision triumph over all other parameters.

Tried them all and Air Arms Falcons 13.43 have the tightest 15/35 yd group in my .22 Disco. H&N Field Target Trophy's are second best. I'm an accuracy nut so did lots of trial and error, including weighing and sizing. Just for info, the Maximus I just set up for my brother-in-law shoots lights out with the H&N FTT but not very well with the AA Falcons. Both guns shoot CPHP 14.3 respectfully though. 

I've been shooting my disco for 8 yrs--- some of my best hunting shots were made with beeman crow-magnums; it's a heavy pellet but it seems to fly true and hits HARD. My longest shot was a 55 yd headshot with a cheap 9x scope (can't see much of anything past 50 yds with it)-- all the beemans shoot well and I've even used the boxed crosman premiers--- 1/2" groups bench-rested. After 55 yds the trajectory gets pretty loopy-- I've hit 90 yd pellet tins but it took me 40 shots (cheap scope limited my adjustment) I think I adjusted it all the way for holdover and still had to hold the POI 3 ft above the target.--- makes it fun when you finally hit it!

I installed a power adjuster and ran the JSB 15.9s over the chrony yesterday. Average was 829 psi for 24.26 #s fpe. POI stays very consistent until about the 20th shot. Pretty happy with that. If I want more shots I can simply back out the adjuster a little over one complete turn and be back to the original speed/energy which was 740 fps & 19.3 #s fpe. I can get 34 good shots with it adjusted to stock before the POI begins to drop quickly--using the same pellet. Need to either re-zero or go up about 1 1/2 mil-dots using the lower power setting.

Ed