Dirty Thirty! Show us your cool HW30s/R-7s!

My Blue Laser - HW30 Urban Pro, tuned by John in PA and wearing a Clearidge Ultra 3-9, Maccari trigger guard, and a Wolf can (since replaced with a considerably shorter Donny Tanto). Originally, this gun had a laminate stock on it, but I also had an extra take-off with some nasty scratches in it, which I decided to use it for some dyeing experiments. It was a real PITA, but it turned out so well that I ended up using it "for real" and now have its original laminate stock on a nickel finish HW30 still wearing open sights. 

Blue laser 1.1650068925.jpg
Blue laser 2.1650068939.jpg

Wow to all...and rob on NC, nice pair!

R7s are the all time bomb of springers...well after the original FWB 124-7, but that's another thread.

Love looking at them all.

Mike

Thank you, sir.... and that pair is no longer a pair. One will be going to a new home as soon as I get a box/case for it next week. I'm sure the new owner will love it!

Wow to all...and rob on NC, nice pair!

R7s are the all time bomb of springers...well after the original FWB 124-7, but that's another thread.

Love looking at them all.

Mike

Thank you, sir.... and that pair is no longer a pair. One will be going to a new home as soon as I get a box/case for it next week. I'm sure the new owner will love it!

Lucky!

Most beginners want to hold the gun and shoot off hand. Really enjoy rolling cans. The R7 is perfect for that. Many of our son's friends got their first taste of a firearm on our trips to the farm. They really appreciate that. Shooting is fun. Hopefully this electrical engineering student will buy his own airguns some day. He sure did enjoy the R7. And also did quite well with a Crosman 150!

IMG_4124.1650130900.jpg