• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Dirty Jobs “Iguana hunter”

Well airguns have hit the big time. On the next episode of Dirty Jobs Mike Rowe is going to go iguana hunting in Florida, comes out Feb.6 on discovery. Looked like the guy was shooting a Prod. I really like Mike and how he highlights tradesmen and the trades they work in. These new episodes are the first new ones in a long time, and have been good so far. 

Beau

Mike has shot before and is a good shot...would have liked to see more shooting but I am sure the lawyers had a say so in that. Could believe all the back peddeling he had to do to justify shooting them, again the lawyers recomendation I presume. I can assure you that the only complaints about shooting them will come from people that dont live there!! Have friends that are over run with those lizards and it isnt pretty. They have actually become a health issue....go dirty jobs...how about more shooting lizard shows!!!

I still haven’t had a chance to watch it, it’s been a busy few days. I’m glad it went well though. I figured he would spin a positive light on the act of hole punching big lizards. This season is really good. Being a tradesman, it makes me feel good for men like myself to be highlighted. It’s literally the only place you hear anything good about any of these jobs, which for the time being still have to be done by people.