• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Dirt Cheap!!! Anyone order from here before?

Yo

Mar 26, 2020
Hi
I paid more for some of these same items from Aliexpress. That $39.69 scope and $13.61 Harris knockoff bipod were around 2x this price from Aliexpress. Pretty good like a cheap Trijicon copy with daytime illuminated triangle reticle no battery required.

Anyone know if this is a scam site? Looks like it opened this 2020 year.

https://www.wmadhek.com/index.htm?language=en

1598068633_13029985185f409799121a54.41328410.png
1598068633_8330241685f40979948e113.59902977.png

Yo

This could be trouble

I found a Sumatra fill valve that could be purchased as the "Valve Only or the"Full Kit".

The price remained the same for both options, which I think is odd.

I put it in the shopping cart & estimated shipping to my USA zip

$25.

I then searched "pellets" & found JSB 22 cal 15.89s for $2.90, however no count was indicated

And the Hawke scopes are discounted at least 50% off current selling prices

Smells flshy!

just my 2 scents

Ed

PS

about that Revere!!!

This is a new one on me, Yo. The site is hosted by a company in this country out of California on a server out of Dallas, and the registration information shows it's owned by a guy named Edward Torres out of Hillsboro, OR. So on the surface it looks like the guy is putting everything out there in the open and not trying to hide anything, but the registration email address looked fishy so I decided to punch him into to two of our systems to pull a dossier. The address seems to be bogus, and neither the registrant name, nor the Asian name on the email address are coming up as a valid person in that area. Fakespot.com doesn't recognize or support the URL. Looks like the site first appeared in May of this year. 

If you order, you might want to use the American Express card so you're protected.

Seems alot of the asian sellers on the ebay are doing this .They send crap and the tracking shows delivered and there you are. Nice huh? AND paypal says it can't help .It's a shame ,but the only way to talk to these people is by thier wallet. STAY away. I'm talking from my own experience here.

Been there. I don't dispute through Paypal anymore. In fact the time I did I took it away from them and went straight to the credit card. I only use the Amex Corporate or Amex Platinum, dispute through them, they credit it same day. I love Amex! As the buyer I have never disputed through Paypal and won, and I've never disputed through Amex and lost.