DIN valves at scuba shops

DIN & K valves are the 2 most common scuba valves so most dive shops would likely have the capability to fill either. However, not all dive shops have the capability of filling to 4500psi (SCBA tank) as HP SCUBA tanks don't go up to that pressure.
Okay sounds good. Where would you recommend going if dive shops may not have that capability?

I get the liability thing, but if it were me and I was the fire chief of the station, it would get old fast if a lot of folks(that were told to go to your local fire station on the air gun forums)started weekly visits asking for top offs, taking up someone’s time there. Then it becomes a shoot the breeze session, and I’m sure these hard working firefighters would rather be catching up on other things.

I mean, one can only eat so much doughnuts or pizza.

Not being a firefighter and living in a station, I could be all wrong about all of this, but I can just imagine if the word got out that your station will do top offs for the pcp enthusiasts

• Haha
Reactions: Ezana4CE
I get the liability thing, but if it were me and I was the fire chief of the station, it would get old fast if a lot of folks(that were told to go to your local fire station on the air gun forums)started weekly visits asking for top offs, taking up someone’s time there. Then it becomes a shoot the breeze session, and I’m sure these hard working firefighters would rather be catching up on other things.

I mean, one can only eat so much doughnuts or pizza.

Not being a firefighter and living in a station, I could be all wrong about all of this, but I can just imagine if the word got out that your station will do top offs for the pcp enthusiasts
So take them steak and lobster .lol They won't fill here either though.