• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

DIN Female to SCUBA DIN Female-Need a DIN NIPPLE

Here I sit, normally I would just install a short NPT Nipple and be done. But, I have no idea where to find the correct nipple to mate two Female DIN pieces. Of course, I would like to locate a bleeder valve to place in the 1/8 hose lines to allow slow depressurization.
I have tried several businesses, but either they are out of stock in most fittings, or can’t be bothered.
Anyone know a good retailer who might have this stuff?
Since I am asking for help, maybe somebody knows why the so-called 1/8 quick connects appear to have 3/8” I.D.’s?
Thanks for the helpful info!

Here I sit, normally I would just install a short NPT Nipple and be done. But, I have no idea where to find the correct nipple to mate two Female DIN pieces. Of course, I would like to locate a bleeder valve to place in the 1/8 hose lines to allow slow depressurization.
I have tried several businesses, but either they are out of stock in most fittings, or can’t be bothered.
Anyone know a good retailer who might have this stuff?
Since I am asking for help, maybe somebody knows why the so-called 1/8 quick connects appear to have 3/8” I.D.’s?
Thanks for the helpful info!
Is this what you are trying to do ?

IMG_1642.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: HajjitheDoberman
YES, EXACTLY.
Here are actual pictures of manufactured fittings. I found them by cruising the web. Those are all fittings used in the scuba world. I would check Air Tanks For Sale. The DIN female to 1/4npt female that I located was a wholesale only for dive shops called Globsl Scuba. If you have a dive shop near you they may be able to order them for you as well. You’re probably looking at around a hundred dollars for those fittings, but if it does what you want, I guess it’s worth it. Good luck.

IMG_1645.jpeg

IMG_1644.jpeg

IMG_1643.jpeg

There is a HP air vendor in Reynoldsburg, Ohio called Breathing Air Systems that carries the bleeder and nipples and the DIN fitting. BUT, their fitting is $195 each. You can order direct from them but I would search around for the DIN piece elsewhere. Some scuba places have the DIN female available as oxygen clean, you don’t need it oxygen clean for air gun use.

No Bleeder... But a simple DIN Female to Female Coupler.....

From Europe... no stocking dealer in the US as far as I know....

Reactions: rcs9250
Reactions: Ca_Varminter