Digital pressure gauge - any low profile?

I have several digital gauges on my guns , from Huma, amazon, ali. But all these are tall.
On my Impact is fine to have a tall gauge, but on my Leshiy2 sticks out from REPR from "outside" of folding, and way too tall.
For storage or backpacking I don't want accidentally to damage that gauge, so I removed it from L2 couple months ago.
Anybody figure a low profile digital?

I have several digital gauges on my guns , from Huma, amazon, ali. But all these are tall.
On my Impact is fine to have a tall gauge, but on my Leshiy2 sticks out from REPR from "outside" of folding, and way too tall.
For storage or backpacking I don't want accidentally to damage that gauge, so I removed it from L2 couple months ago.
Anybody figure a low profile digital?
I gave up looking for the same thing some time back. I figure it's the board that makes them so huge.

Reactions: Doc C.
I gave up looking for the same thing some time back. I figure it's the board that makes them so huge.
exactly MACTEN. I have searched all over as well. I have spoken to one manufacture about this. Between the threaded portion that that has
to have a certain number of threads to be approved, to the actual pcb inside there are just no low profile ones out there,,,,,yet. Of course, if there is enough
of a market, or if a pcp maker should switch to them, we would have them.

good luck

doc

Reactions: MACTEN
exactly MACTEN. I have searched all over as well. I have spoken to one manufacture about this. Between the threaded portion that that has
to have a certain number of threads to be approved, to the actual pcb inside there are just no low profile ones out there,,,,,yet. Of course, if there is enough
of a market, or if a pcp maker should switch to them, we would have them.

good luck

doc
I'm using the big fat digital digital gauges to even see the pressure unless I'm around super bright light and my wife is around to make me wear my reading glasses. I agree though. If enough people hounded then they would come up with them but the price would even be more stupid than they already are for most of the rechargeable ones anyway.

Reactions: Doc C.