Digital gauges

well i just got a sehkment to try its very accurate lotta features in the little gauge. love the modes for reg also the pro. very easy to navigate around for sure, shot count as you set the reg pressures to your gun then it will give you shot count-amount of air used per shot-and average used, not sure what the others are but this one sure rocks as im not a big electronic fan would i use it again? for sure its a keeper

I have heard sekhmet has horrible customer service and i i have always respected huma for their quality and service. Really, the only special feature i would like would be the shot count, but on the sekhmet, can you even program it to know when the bottle pressure reaches reg pressure for shot count or does it just tell you how many shots till the bottle is empty?

Sekhmet has a lot of neat features and I love mine. However, if you are just looking for something to display the pressure reading, Amazon has the digital gauges for $40 with free Prime Shipping!! I have one and it works flawlessly.

FYI It looks to be the exact same one that's sold by Huma for $50, UA for $60 and "on sale" for $149.99 from Topgun Airguns.

image5.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg
image0 (10).jpeg

Last edited: