• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Digital 25mm gauge

Pushing the release of the Gen2 back? Hopefully Sekhmet will honor the promises to replace the defective first Gen. We shall see. . . . For those interested I found this on Amazon ( https://www.amazon.com/Precision-Pressure-Paintball-Manometer-Backlight/dp/B0CJR1LHRH/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=25mm+HPA+pressure+gauge+M8+X1&qid=1699812688&sr=8-2&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc ) and for the price may be willing to give it a try while waiting for the Sekhmet replacement.
I saw that too, it’s the China/Huma rechargable, I just ordered the replaceable battery version(orcair)as it seemed a safer bet for $30 for now. I’ll wait on the G2 25mm Sekhmet and see if it leaks etc.

Pushing the release of the Gen2 back? Hopefully Sekhmet will honor the promises to replace the defective first Gen. We shall see. . . . For those interested I found this on Amazon ( https://www.amazon.com/Precision-Pressure-Paintball-Manometer-Backlight/dp/B0CJR1LHRH/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=25mm+HPA+pressure+gauge+M8+X1&qid=1699812688&sr=8-2&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc ) and for the price may be willing to give it a try while waiting for the Sekhmet replacement.
Hi, we've mailed every customer who has purchased Sekhmet gauge, if they get any defective gauge, they can come to us and ask for the Gen-2 gauge as replacement. If you have any defective gauges, pls do contact us! [email protected]

Reactions: Airgun Al
I saw that too, it’s the China/Huma rechargable, I just ordered the replaceable battery version(orcair)as it seemed a safer bet for $30 for now. I’ll wait on the G2 25mm Sekhmet and see if it leaks etc.
Hi, sorry about the leakage gauge. We've mailed every customer who has purchased Sekhmet, if you have any defective gauges & contacted us already. I believe the Gen-2 25mm std gauge as the replacement had already been sent out. If you're not sure, pls do contact us to make sure! [email protected]