• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events DIFTA 1st match of the season Saturday March 23

A 60 shot match will be held on Saturday March 23 at DIFTA at the IWLAWAC chapter, 26430 Mullinix Mill Road, Mt Airy MD 21771. This is the opening match of our season.

The course is 10 lanes, with one kneeling and one offhand lane, with three targets per lane shot twice. The Troyer value for the course is 30.05; with six targets > 40T, six targets with 0.375”or 0.5” kill zones and eleven targets set out at > 40 yards.

WE NEED A FEW HELPERS AT 8:30 AM TO SET OUT STRINGS. The sight in range will be open from 9:00 – 9:50. Mandatory shooters and safety meeting and squad assignments at 9:50. Match starts at 10:00 am sharp.

Match fees are $10 for IWLAWAC members and $15 for guests. We need a minimum of 4 shooters to run the match, SO PLEASE SIGNUP IN ADVANCE. If we don’t reach a quorum by 10:00 pm on Thursday 3/21 we will post a cancellation notice that evening.

Mark & Paulo

We have a good sign up for the match, but unfortunately the forecast is 100% rain on Saturday, with a steady rate or around 0.2" per hour for the duration of the match.

Sunday's forecast is dry and sunny.

I will run the match on either day depending on people's availability, PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR CHOICE FOR SATURDAY or SUNDAY ASAP.

I'll send out the final decision Friday morning.

My preference is Sunday, but I'll go with the majority decision.