Air Venturi Difference shooting at 35 yards with and without high winds with the 18 grains pellets .

This 16 bullseyes target shows the difference between shooting with and without very strong winds. The 5 bullseyes from the first and second row were shot yesterday at 35 yards with the JSB 18 grains pellets, the ones from the third and fourth row were shot today’s some with very strong winds and others without winds in purpose. All the bullseyes from the third row were shot with the same JSB 18 grains pellets with my Avenge-X classic .22 cal airgun, while all the bullseyes from the fourth row were shot with the air arms diábolo fields 18 grains pellets. All the shots were made with the aftermarket Maple high capacity 15 shots mags, without a single pellet jammed and the most important without a single flyer as well 👍😊 💪.

The first and last bullseyes from the third row were shot with strong winds while the second and third were shot without wind. Here everyone can see how the wind can affect the groups size of our pellets, since the two groups that were shot without wind were a lot more tighter. All the bullseyes from the last fourth row were shot with the air arms diábolo fields 18 grains pellets, maybe at first glance everyone will says that the JSB pellets are more accurate than the AA but this is not exactly the case, because the scope of my rifle was sighted with the JSB not with the AA. But if you pay close attention to the last bullseye from the same last fourth row you would noticed that this particular group was a lot tighter, the 5 shots went practically in the same hole and this was because before I shot this last group I sighted the scope for this particular AA pellets, this is the only reason why it looks much tighter than the others. So in conclusion both pellets the JSB and air arms have the same accuracy in our Avenge-X .22 cal airguns.

The target with the white paper is used exclusively to zero my scope, and the ones with the splatters bullseyes are used to shot the groups. Important note if anyone want to shot their first gen Avengers or second gen Avenge-X with the oem or any aftermarket high capacity magazines, is a must to use the scope with the high rings otherwise the mags won’t fit into the breach. As you all can see our local temps were fine, but the winds were awful…🤷🏻‍♂️🙄. I took a couple closeups pics to the turrets of my scope, to remember the settings since the JSB and AA 18 grains zero differently. I have to put a label in the back of two of my Avenge-X airguns since both are identical twins, but one is a .22 and the other a .25 cal since both are wood stock and also have exactly the same scopes and rings. That’s why I decided to buy a third .25 cal with the black synthetic stock. Also I always recommend to fill this airguns to not more than 4000 psi, to avoid putting to much stress to the rifle and the air compressor. The last pic shows my four airguns taking a nap patiently waiting for the next iguana that ventures through my backyard.

IMG_9002.jpeg

IMG_8989.png

IMG_8996.jpeg

IMG_8995.jpeg

IMG_8994.jpeg

IMG_8998.png

IMG_8982.png

IMG_8980.png

IMG_8973.jpeg

IMG_8977.jpeg

IMG_8976.png

IMG_9007.jpeg