• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

did it again shrink wrap

so got home a little early and shrink wrapped my fx impact m3 30 cal had just done my 25 also added backbone to both, pellet probe wouldn't line up slugs properly had to add slug probe to both think maybe ball bearing on backbone has something to do with it ??? both shooting great!! love cocking handles from swapfox5 ( FX Pest Operator) on YouTube
IMG_0074 (2).jpg

so got home a little early and shrink wrapped my fx impact m3 30 cal had just done my 25 also added backbone to both, pellet probe wouldn't line up slugs properly had to add slug probe to both think maybe ball bearing on backbone has something to do with it ??? both shooting great!! love cocking handles from swapfox5 ( FX Pest Operator) on YouTubeView attachment 326019
What size is the bottle wrap?

100% Silicone grease, add some to your cart if you don't have any already and are going to wrap the bottle. Makes it almost too easy.
How did you apply it? Slather up the bottle? Slather the inside of the heat shrink too? Just the tip of the bottle?

After it stretches onto the bottle, do you even bother to apply heat with a heat gun to shrink it?

How did you apply it? Slather up the bottle? Slather the inside of the heat shrink too? Just the tip of the bottle?

After it stretches onto the bottle, do you even bother to apply heat with a heat gun to shrink it?
Yup, that's how I do it.

Lightly lube up the bottle, and then use a paint stick to rub it all up inside the wrap. Start valve pointing down and slide the wrap over the front of the tip. You'll be able to slide it on fairly easily with downward pressure.

Careful tho, because it will push out almost all the grease. So it'll take it off the front as you push down and there will be a huge glob that collects at the tip. I just recollect the excess.