• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Did FX Racheros come with different triggers?

Got a Steve Corcoran stock that appears to be quite old for a FX Ranchero. My Ranchero appears to be quite old as well. The inletting is for a different trigger. With the trigger blade removed my gun does fit in it. But you can see the differences here.

20231223_214052.jpg

20231223_214111.jpg

Reactions: Nutcracker
Well, flipping the trigger bar around backwards worked. Mounted the blade in another hole. Had to rearrange the set screws on it, and still need to modify one screw or the blade for clearance. So, that is less than ideal that'll have to be done any time I switch stocks. But that seems to be the fix for now. Maybe in the future I will just make a custom trigger blade I can swap.

I was looking for a .177 for quite some time. Always 22s coming up for sale. I already had a number of .22 guns. Though, I havnt see any of any caliber come up for sale since this one. I did pass on some with carbine stocks due to not being .177. I missed buying this one the first time. Initial price was too good. Was able to buy it the second time it was listed by the previous buyer.