• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Did a bit of .30 cal HADES testing today ...

The Hades out of my Royale 500 (.25) are devastating on ground squirrels & one of the best for accuracy out of that gun. Not so great out of my Boss (.30) only because it's shooting at 855fps. I'm sure if I adjusted for 900fps they'd be great but I hate messing with the pellet perfection in that gun. Wait til you hear the SCHWACK when hitting squirrels, it's addictive. Good hunting!

What I've found out of Hades in all calibers is I get my best accuracy from the superior heavy than the superior. It's kinda crazy really but I can stack pellets on on top of another with JSB exact Diabolo through all my superior liners but change mags to JSB Hades and the ground opens way up. If I put the Hades through my slug liner with a little faster twist rate and I'm right back to bullseyes. Also, I can run the Hades 20-40fps faster and retain equal stability to the JSB Exact at 860-880.

Reactions: Motorhead