• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

diane 350 magnum

With experience shooting my brother's Diana 350 (and MANY other powerful springers), generally speaking they'll perform best with medium to heavy pellets from about 8.4 to 10.5 grains. And virtually without fail, nothing outshoots JSB pellets.

And from personal experience with women named DianE and DianA, I can tell you with great confidence you'd be in deep, DEEP :poop: calling either by the other's name! DianE is my second ex-wife, who undoubtedly would have made me pay dearly if I'd ever called her DianA.

DianA is the goddess of the hunt. A likeness of her probably stares at you from the back end of your Diana 350's main tube... angrily!

Reactions: UncleB
I bought one of the .177 350's when Numrich was letting them go for $250. Wish I bought a couple more because these rifles are beautiful. I shot mine a few times before deciding that the power was more than I needed for my backyard. Shot decently with CPHP, but I could only imagine how much tighter it would've shot with heavier lead.
Out of curiosity, why did you wish you had bought a couple more if you wound up deciding it was more power than you needed?

I figured at that price, even if the power exceeded my backyard, I couldn't go wrong getting an extra rifle that I could justify modding and possibly reducing the spring. But I don't want to mess with just the one I have. They're incredible rifles, holding one gives you the sense that you've really got something in your hands.

Reactions: SteveinHNL