Diana Trailscout CO2 Seal failure.

It was my fault, the manual states not to leave the gun gassed when you are done shooting. I had a QB78 and a Crossman 2240 in the past and could leave them gassed all the time. The Trailscout takes 3 C02 cartridges at a time and can shoot 100 times a fill. I had picked it up a year ago, mainly to shoot in the garage when it was too cold to shoot out my basement door to my backyard 25 yard range. I shoot springers for an hour or two at a time out in the back yard, but when I shoot in the garage, I only shoot 10 or 20 shots. I finally got around to setting it up, and it shot pretty well. My garage guns are usually a Daisy 853 or a Beeman P3 pistol, I picked up the trail scout mainly so I wouldn't have to pump between each shot. I shot it about 20 times then set it aside, till I would shoot again. Two days later, I hear this loud hissing sound coming from the basement, I thought my hot water heater must have went. When I got downstairs I followed the sound to the trailscout. It hissed for about 2 minutes. Again, it was my fault, I thought I would be able to leave it gassed for a week or so, thats how long it would take me to shoot it 100 times.

It comes with spare seals, I havent replaced them yet. I might try to use 2 empty CO2 cartridges and only load one full one, so I can shoot it out next time. At the 25 feet or so distance I shoot in the garage, any velocity loss shouldnt matter. I am only shooting Iron sights in the garage. 

I will probably stick to the single stoke pnumatics for the garage, they work pretty good for that. What do you guys use for shooting inside at close range?