Diana Stormrider - Thoughts???

Take a look at AEAC's review

Personal opinion - probably mine and mine alone, if you are checking out a $200 PCP, you'll probably be pumping. I'd recommend a look at the Maximus instead. The Stormrider, I believe uses a 2800 or 3000 PSI fill, and that can be a bit of a bear with a hand pump. The Maximus is 2000 psi fill is much easier to pump. Just saying.

The reviews really say it all.

Euro Version
Full power version

Edit - Forgot to add, order using AGNATION code from Crosman = $165, and order on Friday's are normally free shipping. $165 shipped in in your hands for a Maximus.

Limit your expectations. 
Mine only groups well from 150-120 Bar. That’s still about 10 shots at around 860 FPS w/JSB 15.89. The bolt is stiff to operate. Some lubrication helps a lot. The stock doesn’t fit the action properly. I have to leave my stock mounting screws just barely snug or it tweaks the air tube. Some have reported snapping the bolt handle off. Leaning the barrel against something or rough handeling will cause a POI shift.

The trigger feels pretty good. I love the weight and size of the gun. I bought it for 25 yards or less hunting in the brush. At that range and the fill pressure in the right range it is very effective. Very hand pump friendly. Feels good in the hands. Not afraid to bang it up a little. It’s just not a good 50 yard plus gun. Mine has been reliable so far. Shoots CPD and CPHPs.good. Also likes Prediter GTO, and JSB 18.1.

Would i I buy it again? Probably not, but at that price there’s not many options.