Diana Sky Hawk, Waiting For Reviews.

By My Skyhawk got a tracking number today and I ordered a magazine and a single shot adapter from ddark.

I have been casting pellets with a NOE 22 caliber mold and testing them in my Prod with a MM TJ barrel, anxious to try the Skyhawk with them.

Ask I have stated I have bought several custom walnut stocks and prefer them to beech at every level, and I don’t mind honest wear on them no matter what they cost, my guns are made to be used and at the same time I like pride of ownership.

i have followed this design since the first two prototypes were shipped to Wingman NZ in New Zealand for testing and comment, the light colored beech stocks just did not appeal to me. When I saw the walnut stock on Pyramydair’s new product site I preordered it immediately.

A 6 lb walnut stock does not scare me, but then I did 50 freehanging chin-ups this morning and 2000 flutter kicks, all in 32 minutes and I will be 70 in 6 months.

Roachcreek

Have Artemis p15 in 177 and 25 may have to get me a 22. Magazines needs work. I just buy the aftermarket magazines from a guy in the uk. Doesn’t cost that much an way better than the factory mags. I don’t care for the fancy stocks that Diana is putting on the guns. The stocks added more weight to the gun vs the plain beech stock. Each to there own

Can you share where are buying the magazine? For future reference....

Hi kzz1kaw, you bought magazines from me but i am not in UK, i am in Croatia (i suppose you did not look at the back side of the envelope :) ).

These are the magazines and single loader i am making for P15
1550233289_5874507385c66aec9ca3b09.12292386_P15magset.jpg

Darko

havent seen the package. Waiting for me at my home. Currently overseas will open your package when I return April 8. Are the single shot tray I ordered for the zboria kozak pictured above?