• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana RWS Model 34

Bought a M34 in .22 new in 1996 and it has accounted for over 600 squirrels. Loaned it to a neighbor who was amazed how well my "BB Gun" shoots with a fixed 4x scope. Fixed his tomato stealing squirrel problem. Anyone know where I can get a replacement stock? My brothers kid kept shooting his 34 with a stock screw missing and shattered the stock. I managed to glue it back together so well you had to look closely to tell it was ever broken. Told the kid not to shoot it until dad got a new screw. Guess what. He went right back and destroyed the stock. Bro left it broken and didn't get a replacement.

Reactions: Sparrowhawk
Bought a M34 in .22 new in 1996 and it has accounted for over 600 squirrels. Loaned it to a neighbor who was amazed how well my "BB Gun" shoots with a fixed 4x scope. Fixed his tomato stealing squirrel problem. Anyone know where I can get a replacement stock? My brothers kid kept shooting his 34 with a stock screw missing and shattered the stock. I managed to glue it back together so well you had to look closely to tell it was ever broken. Told the kid not to shoot it until dad got a new screw. Guess what. He went right back and destroyed the stock. Bro left it broken and didn't get a replacement.
I have owned about a half dozen air rifles,
and BB guns of various makes and models,
brake action, pump, spring powered and
nitro piston powered. I’ve owned, Beemans
and Webleys and other high quality pellet shooters and an American made Benjamin Crossman. For overall just plain old
fashioned satisfying target shooting, you
can’t beat the RWS Diana model 34, and
yes, the venerable 34 will hit the center
of a dime at 30 meters easily 9 out of 10
times. It is also useful for humane pest
control within that range.
Even after long range reconnaissance
work in a super secret Marine
Sparrowhawk unit, my first love is still
air rifles.

In a 54 year old retired military and just ordered the 34 because of research and many reviews, and the sweet classic lines. So being new to this is there any pointers on getting this set up and reaching its max potential would be so very appreciated.
My first break barrel air rifle was a rws 34 aka Diana. I shot that rifle ground squirrel hunting almost every weekend. The best thing to do is work on you. As long as any twang or vibration doesn't bother you just shoot it, that's what I did. The shooter is the weak link when shooting springers.