• The Airgun Nation App is ready for iOS users! It should be available for Android users any minute! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Diana Outlaw

I have the .25 Outlaw shooting 43 ft-lbs. JSB 25.39s going at 870 fps for 30 shots with an ES of less than 10 fps over the entire string. However, the SPA barrel is so-so. A pellet starts tight for the first few inches then there's basically no friction until the last 3-4" when it tightens up again. Still, I can hold <1" at 45 yds with it. Just recently decided to send it off to Hector Medina for an LW barrel and an Altaros reg that he helped developed. I think that reg has a slightly larger plenum 

The OEM reg seems quite good, though mine is a little "twitchy" - small turns in the screw ended up translating to big chances in reg pressure. So it took a little tweaking to get it dialed in (and some very helpful back and forth with Hector via email). Once it was dialed in, it was clear that the barrel wasn't up to snuff with the rest of the gun.

I do love how easy the gun is to disassemble and work on. Can't wait for it to come back from Hector with the new reg and LWS barrel.