Diana Outlaw: Need User Manual/Disassembly procedures

First off, I was the raffle winner of the Diana Outlaw at EBR. However, during all the unpacking, repacking, moving, etc., of the raffle prizes, the user manual wound up missing. I thought, no problem, I'll just download it. But, I cannot seem to find it that way.

I finally got to shoot it today, and found that I will need to do some work to tune it to my needs. This model is not quite the normal one in that it allegedly has a German barrel instead of the Chinese made one, and a Huma regulator installed, plus a target trigger sans safety. The original regulator, and trigger group were included in the box, along with the rebuild kits for both the rifle and Huma regulator.

I could eventually figure out how to take the thing apart and put it back together, but knowing something about German design, this may not be quite as straight forward as it might be. I did figure out that to take the action, etc., out of the stock does require one to remove the trigger guard, while making sure not to lose a small spring in the trigger group.

So, if anyone has a link or can give info on how to remove the regulator to adjust it, I would appreciate it. 

Once I have this rifle tuned the way I want it, I'll do an bit more in depth review here.

Took a quick look around and not too much for an owners manual on your "Diana"

Now your dealing with Chinese engineering not German so jump right in. Not bad machining & straight forward. Maybe try searching for the artimus M16 ( m something ? ) as that is what your rifle is.

And when you find the official information please share a link.

John

exploded view pdf

there is nothing special because its still a SPA gun and these are very simple to work on

you can search for SPA or Artemis M16

the regulator is inside the air cylinder: remove the cylinder, unscrew the valve and now you can see the regulator. pump some air in it (handpump, very slowly) and the regulator will start moving and pop out. point it into a old pillow cause you dont want to damage the reg.

DO NOT USE HIGH PRESSURE!! 10 - 50 psi are usually enough.

Thanks to Hubertus and the exploded view, I got the thing apart and adjusted the Huma reg down a bit. I also found where my primary problem was with it. Somehow, the o-ring that seals the reg to the platen plenum extruded out and created a seal so that it would not vent properly to atmosphere. Whether this was due to it not being tightened down enough, or an oversight in assembly---making sure that the o-ring was seated in the gland---is unknown. Anyway, it now seems to be working properly.