• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana Outlaw fill port question

Being new to PCP's I bought a Diana Outlaw over all really enjoy it. I think it is a good starter rifle but lately it's been bleeding down if it sits for a week it will pretty much be empty. I was filling it with a hand pump them moved to a compressor, I didn't care for the hand pumping. After doing some research people on the forums were saying that you can get dirt in the fill valve from a hand pump. So I pulled the valve assy off the reservoir & took out the valve this is my question. Is it normal for the O-ring to deform like the one in the picture? If not was the wrong one installed at the factory? The reservoir was clean and dry with a little silicone oil in there I didn't see any contaminates in the valve its self but I understand at these pressures it wouldn't take much. 

Thanks,

John
1542908449_16307503035bf6ea21d39491.84405011_outlaw fill port seal.jpg

Thanks guys for the input I do have extra o-rings that came with the gun but I might run down to the local implement dealer were they rebuild hydraulic pumps, hoses and the like and see what they have. That O-ring to me shouldn't have deformed like like, I've worked on hydraulic pumps and systems in the past and never seen one deform like that. Generally they just degrade and fail or get crushed during assy., so I'll look into a better grade of o-ring and see what happens...