• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana n-tec rammers

Hello guys,
I am trying to get as much info about Diana's new n-tec gas rams as I can. I recently watched a review of the AM03 Stealth and it seemed like a pretty decent rifle, but I am not sure if there are any unbiased reviews on the Internet. Have you tried them out yet and what do you think of them? If their gas rams are useless, I'd rather save up for a Walther LGU. 

Thank you.

Hello Gene, just want to echo jonnys' thoughts. I have the 340 n-tec classic in .22 and really enjoy it. It was actually my first air rifle as well (other than a Daisy 880). Picked it up super cheap at AOA earlier this fall. It has been a great introduction and education in break barrels. I only shoot in around the yard (30-35 yds, max shot of about 60 yds), but it punches with plenty of power at that distance and is more accurate than I am. I too check the screws every so often, but have had no issues whatsoever with it. It's been about 500 shots so far. I see that Umarex has the n-tec 340 Luxus on sale right now for $290. That's an amazing deal, and if I didn't already own the classic, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Still tempted to pick one up in .177 actually. Good luck!