Diana Diana mod 6 on Ebay

be gone by early morning,,, 6:28 central ,, it is a fixer,, pellet does not exit the barrel,,, was at $157

yes, i have seen it
first off it is not a 6M but a 6GS and it has a Beeman scope on it
it has the right muzzle weight and of course the scope mount
it needs a complete rebuild
the grip frame is the early version of the case aluminum but very badly rattle can painted
does it have value yes and more if the scope is in good shape
does the pistol have another story about it, i well could have and as with somethings there are some unknows
but the price if true to form will be hard to believe on the high side

Reactions: Pale_Rider
It probably sold for so cheap because the listing ended at the crack of dawn (before dawn in my zone). It’s best to have listings end later in the day to make sure most people are awake and off work.

I stayed up until 4am to place my bid. It was well worth the loss of sleep. Already ordered new seals.

Thanks to @jarmstrong. Without this thread I probably wouldn’t have seen it on eBay.

Reactions: jarmstrong
AuctionSniper, then you can get your sleep.
I actually didn’t snipe this one. Take a look at the bid history. Fearing I would fall asleep before it ended, I put in a bid around 2 am. It was unsuccessful until $202.50. My “just in case” bid was $225. If someone came in and sniped me for more than that so be it. Don’t hate the player, hate the game (more specifically those who make the game rules).

I do love a good sniping tho! They call me the Bob Lee Swagger of eBay sniping.

it was an unusual posting the gun was mark wrong and of course the GS model came with no sights but in this case if the scope is in good condition the pistol was free almost
the grip frame looks like hell but at the price i would powder coat it
on the bidding that could have sniped because of the stupid time the auction ended early in the morning and on a holiday
can i ask where you ordered seal from, i had the misfortune of using red ones once from ARH that the guy i was helping and they were way over size and i real PITA to size down
the scope was the key to that sale
good luck on your rebuild i have done many i find them to be fun
need help message me

mike in Washington state

it was an unusual posting the gun was mark wrong and of course the GS model came with no sights but in this case if the scope is in good condition the pistol was free almost
the grip frame looks like hell but at the price i would powder coat it
on the bidding that could have sniped because of the stupid time the auction ended early in the morning and on a holiday
can i ask where you ordered seal from, i had the misfortune of using red ones once from ARH that the guy i was helping and they were way over size and i real PITA to size down
the scope was the key to that sale
good luck on your rebuild i have done many i find them to be fun
need help message me

mike in Washington state
I ordered these seals.

That scope is what intrigued me the most. I’ve seen the beeman rifle scopes but never seen a beeman 2x pistol scope for sale.

I’m really looking forward to shooting the giss pistol. I had the pleasure of shooting a Diana 65 rifle and it was sweet!

Reactions: Singleshot
It probably sold for so cheap because the listing ended at the crack of dawn (before dawn in my zone). It’s best to have listings end later in the day to make sure most people are awake and off work.

I stayed up until 4am to place my bid. It was well worth the loss of sleep. Already ordered new seals.

Thanks to @jarmstrong. Without this thread I probably wouldn’t have seen it on eBay.
Glad to see someone here get it, I did not bid on it, but was tempted. I do not need another gun sitting here that needs repair, got enough projects for now.
congratulations on the buy,,, I was up that morning and did see it go (y)