• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
It probably seems a lot louder to you when you’re the one shooting it than it would seem to anyone else that is even a few feet away.

Nobody can tell you what pellets your individual rifle will prefer, and it may even change depending upon the lot number. The gold standards to try are Crosman Premier 7.9’s, JSB 7.87’s and 8.44’s, or H&N FTT’s. 

Not many 280’s around here in the US. I actually have one on order right now. 
so how do you like it so far.

Mitch

Well, I was on the fence in terms of chosing, between a Weirauch 50 and the Diana. The sleek stock must have been the tilter of the balance. Great speed. I think around 850. Still to fix a scope and doing with fibre optics as for now. Its a solid beauty. Rest assure. 

I have a 280 on order as well so I am always anxious to hear other peoples impressions of one. Mine is coming through Hector Medina who is going to do some tuning and setup for me. I am actually getting it detuned slightly to 10 fpe and some other minor work.

Hope you enjoy yours. Give us a full report after you have given it a good workout.

I have a 280 on order as well so I am always anxious to hear other peoples impressions of one. Mine is coming through Hector Medina who is going to do some tuning and setup for me. I am actually getting it detuned slightly to 10 fpe and some other minor work.

Hope you enjoy yours. Give us a full report after you have given it a good workout.

Sure will, mate.

Not many 280’s around here in the US. I actually have one on order right now. 
so how do you like it so far.

Mitch

Its awesome, Mitch. From the very little I know of Air guns she is a beauty!