Diana lp 8 magnum

you know I have seen that setup and was underwhelmed with it's overall look, the stock is just screwed on with 4 small allen screws, I'm guessing 4mm and i can't tell if they are using the same clam shells or new ones with the mounting areas beefed up, thicker, and it looks short

so where to get one, I would try Umarex or PA

installation would be easy, you would need the right tap and drill for the tap

so you got a feel for my opinion but the truth be told it a clumsy looking lash up

they take the front sight off but are too lazy to remove the rear sight and putting on a weaver mount and in saying that the clam shell were not changed

I have a LP 8 and did a complete trigger rebuild so I know the pistol

so who could do the work some one that could take the pistols clam shells off and do the drilling and tapping and that person is unknown to me, maybe Umarex would do it

just my observation, mock up a shoulder stock with the estimated length that that lp8 has and see if it ever works

take care

mike

I very kind offer but I will pass at this time

I like to know the nuts and bolts of peoples projects, the thinking out of the box, ideas

the lp8 pistol is not bad but the trigger is let just say very bad but that trigger can be made very good but it needs a new sear spring, trigger spring, new screw on the trigger and a trigger stop

with that the trigger moves 1.5mm and it will trip the sear, oh there is other work done but with imagination it can be fixed, it is a very R and D friendly pistol

again thanks for the offer

take care

mike