Diana Chaser given the Full Buck-Rail treatment

I have 2 of the new tubes that I ordered when they were offered as a upgrade special sale. They are heavier and lock on tight. I really like them and think they are much better than the old stock tube he offered. One caveat though is the new spring guide and cap put more tension on the hammer spring. It changed my fps and lowered my shot count on my Bandit. I ended up cutting a coil off the spring to get back to my original tune. Took me awhile to figure out it was the new tube and guide that made the change

Thank you for the info!

Reactions: ThomasT
I got a new buffer tube recently from Buck-rail.com. Fits nice and snug.🤙I can literally hold it by the buffer tube and wave the slinger around and about. No movement.
Some reference pics for all🤗🎩

20230209_123057.jpg

20230209_123021.jpg

20230209_121152.jpg

20230209_121128.jpg

Very cool ThomasT, I want to try a laser on some guns too. It would definitely be cool to have a pellet land wherever the dot is. Like if one of the feral hogs was under the truck you wouldn’t have to lay down to dispatch it, you could just kneel down holding the gun at the same level as the feral hog and put the dot between the eyes and slip a 7.33 grain Falcon into the brain! 😂.

The laser definitely sounds fun, being able to shoot from the hip accurately is very appealing lol.
you will have to practice Hand /eye coordination a lot , "it ain't easy "

Fantastic, thank you! It appears it can go down to ~9" LOP!
It actually goes.down to about 8...but the rubber buttplate pops off a bit🤣
Sooo I paracord wrapped that area a bit(also for more padding) then I marked min and max on the buffer tube. It doesn't "lock" on. 😅 adjust it too far back and the stock just pops off , then you almost smack yourself....don't ask why I know that...🤣😵‍💫
I'll get more pics when I get home🤙

Reactions: UCChris