Diana Bullseye ZR mount?

Get your ZR mounts from Hector at Connecticut Custom Airguns, after he has accurized them. No wiggle, no point of impact change and have never stripped a screw. I have three TX200 rifles and they all wear Hectors accurized mounts.

I do agree that the use of a torque wrench is a necessity to install the mounts safely and properly, without stripping screws.

Bought immediately with my RWS54. I am waiting for my eyesight to deteriorate due to age. They don't make scopes like this anymore.

DSCN8336.JPG

DSCN8334.JPG

Last edited:
Get your ZR mounts from Hector at Connecticut Custom Airguns, after he has accurized them. No wiggle, no point of impact change and have never stripped a screw. I have three TX200 rifles and they all wear Hectors accurized mounts.

I do agree that the use of a torque wrench is a necessity to install the mounts safely and properly, without stripping screws.
I went to the web site and noticed it is not an item he listed for sale… I left a message on his contact page but haven’t heard back.. only a few days… but do you know if Hector got them available? Or still modifying them for sale?

I went to the web site and noticed it is not an item he listed for sale… I left a message on his contact page but haven’t heard back.. only a few days… but do you know if Hector got them available? Or still modifying them for sale?
Unfortunately, I have not had direct contact with Hector since before COVID. I hope he still modifies them, but only he can say for sure. I hope he chimes in.

Tim

Reactions: MOSOSODBOB
Unfortunately, I have not had direct contact with Hector since before COVID. I hope he still modifies them, but only he can say for sure. I hope he chimes in.

Tim
he replied back to me... he is still making and marketing the mounts... in 1" and 30mm... mentioned if I want a 34mm, it will be a custom made item.

Reactions: mh