• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana Bullseye ZR mount?

Get your ZR mounts from Hector at Connecticut Custom Airguns, after he has accurized them. No wiggle, no point of impact change and have never stripped a screw. I have three TX200 rifles and they all wear Hectors accurized mounts.

I do agree that the use of a torque wrench is a necessity to install the mounts safely and properly, without stripping screws.

Bought immediately with my RWS54. I am waiting for my eyesight to deteriorate due to age. They don't make scopes like this anymore.

DSCN8336.JPG

DSCN8334.JPG

Last edited:
Get your ZR mounts from Hector at Connecticut Custom Airguns, after he has accurized them. No wiggle, no point of impact change and have never stripped a screw. I have three TX200 rifles and they all wear Hectors accurized mounts.

I do agree that the use of a torque wrench is a necessity to install the mounts safely and properly, without stripping screws.
I went to the web site and noticed it is not an item he listed for sale… I left a message on his contact page but haven’t heard back.. only a few days… but do you know if Hector got them available? Or still modifying them for sale?

I went to the web site and noticed it is not an item he listed for sale… I left a message on his contact page but haven’t heard back.. only a few days… but do you know if Hector got them available? Or still modifying them for sale?
Unfortunately, I have not had direct contact with Hector since before COVID. I hope he still modifies them, but only he can say for sure. I hope he chimes in.

Tim

Reactions: MOSOSODBOB
Unfortunately, I have not had direct contact with Hector since before COVID. I hope he still modifies them, but only he can say for sure. I hope he chimes in.

Tim
he replied back to me... he is still making and marketing the mounts... in 1" and 30mm... mentioned if I want a 34mm, it will be a custom made item.

Reactions: mh