• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana Bullseye ZR mount?

Depends on which version. The original made in Germany mount for 1” tubes was said to have more issues. The newer made in China mount for 30 mm or 1” seems to be better. They can benefit from a little tuning at times. This site and Youtube are your friends, info on how to do it is out there.
It is the version that will fit 1” or 30mm tubes.

This is an easy mod to eliminate any unwanted slop.

Good Mod Lewis.
I did the same with a Chinese Clone ZR mount. The side screws were giving me a headache until I re-read your thread. That area was very thin and I'm lucky if there's 3/4 to 1/2 thread in there. Genius to use imperial nylon bolt and metric tap (do you remember what size tap and what size bolt?).
I might need to try that trick at a different hole location.

Any issues with the side nylon bolts? How's the mod holding up?

One issue I found was that mechanism tends to bind ...unless you really pay attention to alternately tightening opposite screw mount bolts.... even with that sometimes you can't get enough tension on the screw mount bolts to make the system work without properly securing the scope. I suspect the two rod and/or their holes are not in alignment. Solutions?

Last edited:
I’m lucky. I’ve got them both.
7D39EF66-8E17-409C-BAE7-85C516B63CBF.jpeg

‘My buddy and I bought the Bullseye. There’s 3 screws to clamp to the 11mm rail. My buddy tightneed his and stripped it. Mine lasted 2 days, same deal. Same screw. They were bought from stores. I was hesitant on getting the Diana. Have had no issues, work great. Crow

Thanks for the link, Lewis

I did the same mod but drilled and tapped from the top instead of the sides. I've even used a bundled no name 4x scope on my d48 with no problems.

I suggest BKL Mounts. Currently out of stock but a great product made in The Great State of Texas.