Diana Blaser AR8 N-TEC

Hi folks 
I am wanting to know if this air gun It's made by Diana & i have already had a Umarex Octane well 2 of them the first one i had to return it & the replacement lasted about 4 day & then the trigger broke so Pyramid Air & for what money i had they sent me a new Benjamin Trail NP2 & it shot good for around 4 months & i went to do some shooting before Squirrel season & the cocking parts inside broke & it wouldn't cock any more I called Crosman & they gladly sent me another Benjamin Trail NP2 * i shot with it to try & get the barrel broken in & on the 4th day we started shooting to see how good the rifle shot we shot for a couple of hours & i went to the the last shot & when i pulled the trigger it made a bad clicking sound & the safety was stuck also so i went to lay it one the shooting table & when i laid it on my table that thing slammed shut i almost got my hand good thing it didn't because if it had i very well could have lost a finger or have one of the worst mashing crushed up fingers. I call Crosman & i told them that i wasn't gonna pay another $15+ to return it to them again i did it the first time but such a close call with that thing they are mailing me a return label & i am demanding a full return of my money i didn't have the one that was a demon from hell bu 9 days .So i am going to but the money from the refund & pay it on the Diana BlaserAR8 N-TEC in 22 cal for Squirrel Hunting I just want to know what you fellas may think of the Diana Blaser AR8 N- TEC air rifle i know that it's German made I would love to know how goo or how bad one of them shoots 

Hello Jonnes
Yes the Diana has the T-06 trigger i am hoping that The Diana i have chosen will not give me the headaches that the Umarex & Benjamin sure unleashed on me .I told Crosman that they had better refund my money so i can pay it on my Diana do ya know of any reviews on The Diana Blaser AR8 N.Tech in 22 cal This really proves that i love air gun hunting guys every air gun i have owned has broken & 1` endangered me by Slamming shut if i had had my fingers down it would have been a ER trip to have my hand or finger set or stiches in my hand I have only been in Air Guns since Jan. 2016 so i am a greenhorn fellas

"trapper44452"Hello Jonnes
Yes the Diana has the T-06 trigger i am hoping that The Diana i have chosen will not give me the headaches that the Umarex & Benjamin sure unleashed on me .I told Crosman that they had better refund my money so i can pay it on my Diana do ya know of any reviews on The Diana Blaser AR8 N.Tech in 22 cal This really proves that i love air gun hunting guys every air gun i have owned has broken & 1` endangered me by Slamming shut if i had had my fingers down it would have been a ER trip to have my hand or finger set or stiches in my hand I have only been in Air Guns since Jan. 2016 so i am a greenhorn fellas
I don't quite understand how the finger pinch near miss happened, sounds scary! Here's a fundamental break barrel safety tip-for right handers: Break the barrel and pull down to cock with your left hand (or both hands if needed), HOLD THE BARREL with the left hand while loading a pellet with your right hand. That way if the barrel lets go for some reason you have hold of it and can prevent it from pinching the heck out of your finger! In my opinion the German guns like Diana/RWS and Weirauch are miles ahead of the Chinese products, especially right out of the box.

I am going for sure now with the Diana Blaser AR8 N-TEC in 22 cal fellas & it does that T06 trigger on the rifle & i think that one of the JSB pellets maybe the 15.89 grain or the 14.3 grn i really like the JSB 's They shoot with very high accuracy just think teaming up with my new Diana Blaser AR8 N-TEC i am going to put a good 3x9x40mm or 4-16-40mm still pondering on which one to buy

@JohnL57 has some sound advice, it's actually one of the golden rules of brake barrel shooting. Take your time adjusting the T06 trigger, mine breaks like glass, has a very distinct second stage and light and short first stage. It needs some fiddling, and the best way to do it is by removing the trigger from the action while adjusting. Here's a vid about that, just follow the instruction. It's easy.

Welcome to the Diana club @trapper44452, you won't regret that choice. My 340 likes JSB's the best also by the way, like most Diana's do. Looking forward to some pics. I'd go for some more magnification by the way, 16x gives you some good zoom for those longer ranges. Be sure to get a good one-piece dampa mounts. Either the Sports Match or the Diana ZR mounts.

"Smaug"trapper, please use some punctuation (at least periods) to make your posts easier to read, and you'll probably get more responses.
Nice, always good to see someone called in the grammar/spelling police. Did you see how old he was? You need to learn people get set in their ways, just roll with it man. I understood exactly what he was saying.
Not everyone can afford periods, such a snob :)