• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana Bandit leaking

So had this .177 for half a year and been shooting the s* out of it. I left it alone for three days and when I came back something was off, it was hovering mid yellow and I only shoot it in the green, Topped it off. Checked again a couple hours later and sure enough a small-small drop in pressure. Its a not a big problem right now, I usually fill it up a pop three mags within half an hour max, but it is gonna put an extra strain on my bottles plus I can only surmise that its gonna get worse over time.
So.
What's the most likely issue here? Ideas?

Bloon is a bastardization of the word balloon.
If your PCP is leaking you can put a balloon over the barrel (not over any shroud) and if the balloon shows any sign of taking air the problem is most likely the valve.
The same idea applies to putting one over the fill nipple
Others will most likely have a more detailed/better/more knowledgeable explanation
Hope this helps
Ed

Reactions: Animalcub7907
I've got a Diana Stormrider and I imagine I'll someday have a leak and I'd like to know what the bloon test is?
Yup, as already stated, I simply pulled a deflated balloon over the cylinder covering up the entire fill port.. and sure enough, now two days later I am looking at a semi inflated balloon. Next move is to disassemble and find the offending o ring.