Diana bandit etc magazines

I know this belongs in the vendor feedback but I wanted to give everyone a heads up that uses the OEM magazine that comes with the Diana Bandit et.al. about the WONDERFUL job CARM does on these magazines. They are a true thing of delight! SO easy to load and zero pellet damage. On the .22 cal. you give up one shot but the magazine works much much better and is so smooth to cycle it is worth the trade off. I ordered Feb 14 and arrived today (March 1) so 2 weeks to the day (he shipped the 15th). He even included a few cool decals with my order. I also ordered a SST for my Hatsan at 44 and Im absolutely tickled with this amazing little flip out loader! This guy has some true talent and know how. The magazine was cheaper than OEM to top it off! 

I know this belongs in the vendor feedback but I wanted to give everyone a heads up that uses the OEM magazine that comes with the Diana Bandit et.al. about the WONDERFUL job CARM does on these magazines. They are a true thing of delight! SO easy to load and zero pellet damage. On the .22 cal. you give up one shot but the magazine works much much better and is so smooth to cycle it is worth the trade off. I ordered Feb 14 and arrived today (March 1) so 2 weeks to the day (he shipped the 15th). He even included a few cool decals with my order. I also ordered a SST for my Hatsan at 44 and Im absolutely tickled with this amazing little flip out loader! This guy has some true talent and know how. The magazine was cheaper than OEM to top it off!

No link?