Diana Diana bandit barrel/ top rail alignment

are you shooting the pistol with the silencer on it and i know they can be a SOB to get off
so, what could it be
as stated, it needs to be tested with the open sights
the crown needs a love they are normally a little rough but can be cleaned up very fast but the mod has to come off first
you can't roll the barrel to see if it straight front sights in the way

so what scope and mount did you use

as i read it accuracy is not the problem POI is
one thing about the Chaser-Bandit pistols is they are very easy to take apart
3 inches at 12 feet is very wrong

any new info could help but as it is guessing will have to do

Reactions: Nattboy
are you shooting the pistol with the silencer on it and i know they can be a SOB to get off
so, what could it be
as stated, it needs to be tested with the open sights
the crown needs a love they are normally a little rough but can be cleaned up very fast but the mod has to come off first
you can't roll the barrel to see if it straight front sights in the way

so what scope and mount did you use

as i read it accuracy is not the problem POI is
one thing about the Chaser-Bandit pistols is they are very easy to take apart
3 inches at 12 feet is very wrong

any new info could help but as it is guessing will have to do
The scope was a second hand hawke I picked up which appears to no longer be tracking- this needs to be ruled out. I will mount one of my reliable, pricier scopes and check. When I received this gun, the reflex red dot sight also appeared to be maxed out adjustment wise but was able to zero the impact ay 10 yards. I will conduct more tests and relay any new information as I get it.

Turns out the scope was no longer tracking, I put on one of my regular scopes with adjustable rings and got it zeroed in quickly. Combined with the fact it likes CPHP pellets. Now I have every confidence that this little plinker can pick off a HOSP at 15 yards easily. Love it when stuff comes together.

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas