Diana Air Rifle Recommendations?

I like the D54 and HW98 as "Best" overall.

They are the simpler solution to getting it right from the start without extra "tuning" or "garage mechanical tuning by beginners" done with Vortex installations and kits and macaroni.

You don't want cheese installations after HW makes a rifle.

You never seem to let up. Do you even realize how many of the members of this forum you just insulted with the "garage mechanical tuning by beginners" or the "cheese installations after HW makes a rifle" comments you made in your post????

On your oh so wonderful return to AGN, you posted that you had and I'll quote part of that post:

"I know the sign prominently displayed in the intake of Anderson Hospital in Maryville: "Verbal Abuse Will Not Be Tolerated" without Security and Police responding immediately.

I am tired of trying to live the rest of my life with anymore abuse from any human being that is supposed to be human."

That post is here for anyone that missed it and wants to read it: https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/i-was-away-for-awhile/?referrer=1

You don't want and will not tolerate verbal abuse from anyone, yet you heap that same verbal abuse and snide little comments on anyone you see fit to, any time you like and whether you like it or not, Sir, what you said in this very thread is and can be considered verbal abuse. 

It's also especially laughable because, while you take your verbal potshots at fellow members who tune their own rifles or send them out to be done by professional airgun tuners, you yourself own a professionally tuned rifle and with an aftermarket spring kit in it to boot. That precious and much too often spoken about D54 .20 caliber of yours does not have a factory Diana spring in it and never did. They were all built with the very same, as you stated it, "Vortex installations and kits and macaroni". 

If anyone needs Policing, I do believe it would be you, Sir.

Kindly :)

I don't sign "kindly" anymore because of your own language.

I know what I know and anytime you want to visit me here with any of your own air rifles and shoot my own we'd probably see eye to eye and heart to heart.

The arguing about my input is moot until you see me in person doing what I am saying.

I was referring to Macari or a Macoroni kit to use as "cheese" and if you want to defend that against the original manufactured parts for spring kits and such you've lost me.

No air rifle needs a Maccorroni Spring or "kit" or such when HW already makes every rifle right in MY inventory from the start without a cheesy kit.

You see where I come from? I come from ORIGINAL manufacture and modifications are done BY professionals I trust.

I don't trust anyone mentioned on any site to modify an air rifle but Hector. Period.

I have a 54
8FEFF9B0-D29C-4261-BE57-8678CEC3186F.1628489547.jpeg
16089A87-8FEA-4EC0-9B8F-1D71A751692E.1628489549.jpeg
B430E4A1-CF3D-496E-9EF7-251DEF33FD0C.1628489551.jpeg
i have a 54. It’s taken out quite a few ground squirrels since I got it back in 01. 

Dude this is me just compairing sled adjustment at 35yds. Is it a accurate rifle? Darn right. Can you compete with it? Indeed. Is it a plinker? Not at all IMO.

Also if you do get a side lever, get a 54/56. Also I have "gas ram" by means of a rx2 but if the ram were to fail,then I can't shoot it at all. Springer, you can keep on trucking. I will end with this...imo a R9 or R7 is simplicity in its finest. Not real expensive.easy to work on. Honestly it's fits many criterias

IMG_20200822_203327633.1628687784.jpg