Diana Air Rifle Recommendations?

Diana will give you a good bang for the dollar spent, so how much power do you need/want? From the starting model 34 breal barrel to the top ofvthe line 54 airking they are all decent rifles! I would stay away from the model 350/360 or whatever there super power midel is now called as the recoil is to harsh for precise shooting. Shot a model 48 in .22 cal for many years, great shooter and a hard hitter. If your looking for little to no recoil and good power then the 54 AirKing is tops.

That 340 NTech is a good rifle. You will keep it when you upgrade. Don't let the hype make you jump into a magnum. Consider the ,177 shoots flatter pellets cost less. Actually that rifle will be fine in 22 spec is 800 fps and that makes it a mid-range Sporter so you might be better off with that in a 22

Hello again was able to find a used 22cal 54 for my coworker and he uses it for pesting in his back yard. He has taken every thing from pest birds to woodchucks out to about 25-30 yds his yards max distance. He seems very happy with it and really likes that he is not a slave to air like us pcp guys and his gun shoots just as good at those distances, hope this helps Eric

Plenty of great choices available (?).

I have the 240/.177,34/.177,430l/.177,350 in .177 and .22,48 in .22 and a 54 in .22.

From what you described,I would recommend either the 34 or the 48. The 54 is Great but it's a little heavy. I do hunt with it if hunting from a blind,however. Walkin the woods with it is good exercise.

The 48 is pretty hefty too,but mine is a Real sweet shooter! (All are great rifles,just comes down to personal preference.)

Mike

The 54 and 56 TH are the same rifle, except the 56 is a thumbhole stock and no sights. I have owned both, and though very heavy, they are tack drivers.

Personally, having a vault full of springers, from your description, I think you would be much better off with a Weihrauch HW97, 95, or 98. The 95 and 98 are super accurate break barrels that are much lighter and more pleasant to carry and shoot offhand.

All are great weapons in the right application.

The 54 and 56 TH are the same rifle, except the 56 is a thumbhole stock and no sights. I have owned both, and though very heavy, they are tack drivers.

Personally, having a vault full of springers, from your description, I think you would be much better off with a Weihrauch HW97, 95, or 98. The 95 and 98 are super accurate break barrels that are much lighter and more pleasant to carry and shoot offhand.

All are great weapons in the right application.

Ditto.

I like the D54 and HW98 as "Best" overall.

They are the simpler solution to getting it right from the start without extra "tuning" or "garage mechanical tuning by beginners" done with Vortex installations and kits and macaroni.

You don't want cheese installations after HW makes a rifle.

You never seem to let up. Do you even realize how many of the members of this forum you just insulted with the "garage mechanical tuning by beginners" or the "cheese installations after HW makes a rifle" comments you made in your post????

On your oh so wonderful return to AGN, you posted that you had and I'll quote part of that post:

"I know the sign prominently displayed in the intake of Anderson Hospital in Maryville: "Verbal Abuse Will Not Be Tolerated" without Security and Police responding immediately.

I am tired of trying to live the rest of my life with anymore abuse from any human being that is supposed to be human."

That post is here for anyone that missed it and wants to read it: https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/i-was-away-for-awhile/?referrer=1

You don't want and will not tolerate verbal abuse from anyone, yet you heap that same verbal abuse and snide little comments on anyone you see fit to, any time you like and whether you like it or not, Sir, what you said in this very thread is and can be considered verbal abuse. 

It's also especially laughable because, while you take your verbal potshots at fellow members who tune their own rifles or send them out to be done by professional airgun tuners, you yourself own a professionally tuned rifle and with an aftermarket spring kit in it to boot. That precious and much too often spoken about D54 .20 caliber of yours does not have a factory Diana spring in it and never did. They were all built with the very same, as you stated it, "Vortex installations and kits and macaroni". 

If anyone needs Policing, I do believe it would be you, Sir.

Kindly :) 

I like the D54 and HW98 as "Best" overall.

They are the simpler solution to getting it right from the start without extra "tuning" or "garage mechanical tuning by beginners" done with Vortex installations and kits and macaroni.

You don't want cheese installations after HW makes a rifle.

You never seem to let up. Do you even realize how many of the members of this forum you just insulted with the "garage mechanical tuning by beginners" or the "cheese installations after HW makes a rifle" comments you made in your post????

On your oh so wonderful return to AGN, you posted that you had and I'll quote part of that post:

"I know the sign prominently displayed in the intake of Anderson Hospital in Maryville: "Verbal Abuse Will Not Be Tolerated" without Security and Police responding immediately.

I am tired of trying to live the rest of my life with anymore abuse from any human being that is supposed to be human."

That post is here for anyone that missed it and wants to read it: https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/i-was-away-for-awhile/?referrer=1

You don't want and will not tolerate verbal abuse from anyone, yet you heap that same verbal abuse and snide little comments on anyone you see fit to, any time you like and whether you like it or not, Sir, what you said in this very thread is and can be considered verbal abuse. 

It's also especially laughable because, while you take your verbal potshots at fellow members who tune their own rifles or send them out to be done by professional airgun tuners, you yourself own a professionally tuned rifle and with an aftermarket spring kit in it to boot. That precious and much too often spoken about D54 .20 caliber of yours does not have a factory Diana spring in it and never did. They were all built with the very same, as you stated it, "Vortex installations and kits and macaroni". 

If anyone needs Policing, I do believe it would be you, Sir.

Kindly :)

Ditto.