• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana Diana 54

The Pro's have some really trick stuff no doubt, but just a mild spring will do for the casual target/plinker to semi serious backyard competition types. The Diana 54 will respond very well to taking the power down, and the benefit of doing so in .177 is the ability to use standard weight pellets. These air guns at any power are accurate, but when power is reduced they're just silly accurate.

Reactions: beerthief
The Pro's have some really trick stuff no doubt, but just a mild spring will do for the casual target/plinker to semi serious backyard competition types. The Diana 54 will respond very well to taking the power down, and the benefit of doing so in .177 is the ability to use standard weight pellets. These air guns at any power are accurate, but when power is reduced they're just silly accurate.
They‘re pretty dang accurate at full power. That’s 5 at 25 with 56 T/H. It’s 0.149” CTC. Bone stock, just adjusted properly and sled leveled. Expecting even better when I install new shroud and HPM. With that kind of accuracy at 18-19 FPE I’m not neutering it ha ha.

beerthief I know. That’s why I asked how deep down the rabbit hole you want to go! If I were going to turn mine into a sub 12 target rifle I’d sure think about it. Buy once cry once and all that LOL.

Edit: Good grief, this post works better with the pic ha ha ha.

20231022_145017_resized_1.jpeg

Last edited: