• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana Diana 54 t06 floppy trigger

Hello everyone,recently purchased a diana 54 t06 off the classifieds, well the rifle showed up and I'm not too happy about its functionality. The t06 trigger feels fine when the rifle is not cocked, when the rifle is cocked the first stage has no spring pressure on it at all,the trigger blade just flops back and forth.the second stage breaks cleanly and crisply, but the floppy first stage is really annoying.....anyone have any ideas what to look for? Could it just be a adjustment?

That sounds right off the top of my head. That trigger is susceptible to extreme change when changing springs. When I went to a full power spring from a 17ftlbs spring I had a similar issue and then had to retune the trigger to get my second stage wall and pull weight back where I liked it. Its been awhile so I don't really remember exactly what I did though

Sounds like the trigger is just adjusted poorly. Try turning the 3rd crew behind the trigger blade in a couple of turns
That was it...Took 4 turns and now it feels great! Now I just need to investigate the cocking arm just falling open whenever it wants.there was a bunch of 2 sided tape shoved inside the cocking arm,I removed it and is better,but will just fall open if I don't pay attention. Thanks for the reply,I figured it was something silly as it had good spring pressure when it wasn't cocked,so I knew the spring was there and not broken.

Reactions: Ramjet
That was it...Took 4 turns and now it feels great! Now I just need to investigate the cocking arm just falling open whenever it wants.there was a bunch of 2 sided tape shoved inside the cocking arm,I removed it and is better,but will just fall open if I don't pay attention. Thanks for the reply,I figured it was something silly as it had good spring pressure when it wasn't cocked,so I knew the spring was there and not broken.
Disconnect the linkage from the arm and turn it in slightly to shorten it. You want to shorten it to the point where it just starts to bind right before camming over and locking closed against the main tube. Dont over shorten it though or you will put too much tension on it which will eventually snap the linkage. Basically the linkage should just start to bow from tension as you close the arm

I see you have played with this platform a bit🤣 I should have just asked you to start....thanks! How's the Sirocco shooting today?
Need to play with it a bit more but its off to a good start! Its averaging under 1.5 moa already so with some more practice I should be able to end up pretty close to MOA with it. Even if I can't get it there at least she's good to look at 😆

Reactions: Ievgen721