• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana 48

I was looking for a 22 cal Springer and was told the Diana 34 was good for a break barrel. Headed in that direction looking for one and then saw this Diana 48 for sale locally (200 mile round trip) and after reading some good reviews I decided to have a go. 
It looks to be in excellent shape. 
I’ve got a 3-12 Hawke Nite Eye scope that I hope is up to the task to take a little pounding. 
4B4BA6C4-F69C-4AC8-BC48-46A88739DCDF.1630128467.jpeg

Another part of a good tune is to remove any tiny metal chips left over from manufacturing. Also smooth any burrs left, smooth the ends of the spring so it is free to rotate upon firing. Adding proper lubes that actually lubricate and not just for rust prevention like factory lubes can do. Another feature of a good tune is to add or take away weights/ spacers to get the firing cycle smooth as possible with no piston bounce. The rifle will become far more consistent from one shot to the next, thus getting the best accuracy from the rifle.