• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana Diana 48 questions.

The side-lever Dianas have strong chokes which they need, so unless you have the means to re-choke the barrel after shortening (like John in PA would be equipped & skilled to do) you are better off shortening the barrel from the breech end (quite a bit trickier), or best yet, leave it as is.

I've had three sidelever Dianas (a 48, a 52 and a 54), and see no reason myself to go for shorter barresl. These guns are short, with excellent balance, as is. YMMV.

Reactions: fishing43
The side-lever Dianas have strong chokes which they need, so unless you have the means to re-choke the barrel after shortening (like John in PA would be equipped & skilled to do) you are better off shortening the barrel from the breech end (quite a bit trickier), or best yet, leave it as is.

I've had three sidelever Dianas (a 48, a 52 and a 54), and see no reason myself to go for shorter barresl. These guns are short, with excellent balance, as is. YMMV.
Did your Diana’s prefer smaller head sizes?