Diana 45 from the 80s

After watching "back to the future"(1985) I had to relive the 80s again by shooting my Diana 45 in 4,5mm. McFly didn`t help me out this time.

1985 was my senior year. Only good movies came out back then. My dream car was a `79 Trans Am which later I got.

All shots done at 30meters

Mg4XkYeh.jpg
[/url][/img]

O1hVBTKh.jpg
[/url][/img]

bo0mpgCh.jpg
[/url][/img]

kuyaih1h.jpg
[/url][/img]

Great to see you have one of the excellent Diana 45 guns. A bit harsh on the recoil and scope killers they are for sure. But they are bulletproof and very accurate as well.

I have one from the late 80s with the composite piston seal.

It shot many nickel and even a few dime size groups at 50 yards. Of course I had it scoped to do that. 

I have not shot it in so long that I don't even remember what ammo gave me those excellent groups.

I will have to get it out and shoot it again after the move.

Excellent guns they are.

Ahhh fond memories there....same rifle I started with. I was fortunate enough to live not far from a gentleman that was starting to " tune" springer rifles, this was early 80's. My spring broke early on, at an informal gathering of airgun shooters, so my new friend knew right away what the problem was. A week later I picked up my newly tuned 45 and began my journey into precision springers. After the new spring and at that time, state of the art " tune job"my rifle came to life. Shot that for many years before foolishly selling it and moving up to even better quality rifles. Lost count of the number of starlings and cowbirds that rifle took out...yes fond memories !!