• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Diana 350 magnum barrel twist?

All you got to do is take your cleaning rod put a mark on it push or pull it through and it spins. If the mark goes all the way around to its start point and equaled 5 inches of rod pulled then it's a 1 in 5" twist or of it goes 1/2 a turn in 20" then it's 1 in 40" twist for examples.

That easy ..good luck.

Reactions: pdxFrank
Oh well. I had read about matching pellet weights to rifle twist and was curious about trying it. As mentioned, I have tried the cleaning rod method, but don't get the same results repeatedly (my cleaning rod must not move freely enough, or maybe I don't have the cleaning jag cranked on tightly enough, who knows). 1:10 for your .30 caliber twist, BTW (military). And I don't know what "gta" is (googling that brings up nothing related to air guns). I'm kinda new to this air gun stuff. New acronyms and lingo to learn.