Diana 34 EMS

Hate to even chime in here because I don't own a Diana 34. I have a Diana 48 and a CLONE diana 34, as well as a few HW.

In terms of fit and finish, it will not compete with HW, but they are not bad. In terms of accuracy, my HW beat my Diana 48 and the CLONE 34 pretty easily, but they shoot very well. In terms of trigger, it is no Rekord.

However, I LOVE my Diana and clone for a few reasons. I NEVER feel bad about working on them myself, I NEVER worry about dinging them up hunting, and they both shoot fantastic. Touching pellet 5 shot groups are easy at 25 yards, and the triggers have zero creep, and very predictable. I can't recall what the triggers break at, but I am pretty sure they are both under 2 pounds....I'll try to remember to check after church.

They are both fantastic hunters (to be fair I gave a "tune" myself to my 48, and the clone had a full MM tune) and I will never part with either of them.

My Diana 48 has over 7,000 rounds in, and the clone near 1,000...

Its the same as the T06 internally. You need punch pins, small hammer, screw drivers, allen wrenches and a spring compressor. i didn't use a spring compressor for years, but I can't speak for your strength. I have one made for HW's, but it does work on a RWS 34. It's not quit as easy to use as the back end of the trigger housing is different from the HW's. I would advise using a Dremel as well to polish the ends if your going to put a piston seal in. I recommend the Vortek Piston seal, because it does actually increase FPS. It is fairly easy to cut the seal if your no careful otherwise. If your going to just put the kit in without the seal, then it doesn't take very long. There are YouTube video's out there to watch before you try it. Don't overlube as you will loose FPS in a RWS and you don't need that much lube anyway. I have installed around 7-8 in RWS 34's over the years.