Diana Diana 10M

Boscoebrea
73 here feel like 100 no in my house to hear me either but i don't talk much but i do scream in pain all the time
and bought another model 10 yesterday, a Beeman 900 in lefthand grips a rarish pistol
paid too much for it by a little and have never had a 10 apart, all i have to do is take the back cap of to see what the rear seal looks like

the damn thing was at 355.00 and i was bored and put 5 bucks on it and no one came to save me
the lefthand factory grips are like a Unicorn and have a value of a third of the what i paid, being a 900 adds some value and i am 100% sure it will need a rebuild and i have all the parts for that but the cap screws and rear cap screw, they are all not down and seated but not damaged either, those 3 screws are points of interest if you are trying to read its history
and with this one i will have 4 model 10's

MR. beerthief if your 6g is brand new, been sitting in it's factory container for its whole life the seal are bad, oh you could get maybe X amount of shots but they will fail just a heads up

Reactions: beerthief
the damn thing was at 355.00 and i was bored and put 5 bucks on it and no one came to save me
the lefthand factory grips are like a Unicorn and have a value of a third of the what i paid, being a 900 adds some value and i am 100% sure it will need a rebuild and i have all the parts for that but the cap screws and rear cap screw, they are all not down and seated but not damaged either, those 3 screws are points of interest if you are trying to read its history
and with this one i will have 4 model 10's

MR. beerthief if your 6g is brand new, been sitting in it's factory container for its whole life the seal are bad, oh you could get maybe X amount of shots but they will fail just a heads up
nope was rebuilt , and shoots wonderfully . just looks like NOS .